Wednesday, February 10

RPM

It has been an incredible journey for me studying spiritual maturity for this series. While we're not quite done yet, this topic has already taught me some very deep lessons--some I've known for a long time, and have either forgotten, or just gotten lazy. So far, here's the stuff I've (re) learned:
  1. Make sure that you're not wrestling with God over who will control your activity every day. He's much better at it than I am, therefore He gets the remote...
  2. It's not enough that I'm learning about who Christ is, and what He's done for me, or in me, or with me...I have to turn back around and share that knowledge with others. If I can't make the turn from being a student to then becoming a teacher, I'm messing up.
  3. Unity in the church is my job...and your job.
So far, that's been enough to keep me occupied--but alas there's more--and I can't wait to hear what God is trying to teach me.

No comments: